Thursday 30 August 2012

Just a Standstill

At a standstill right now with L.  Found a new agency who is newly accredited in L's country but no word back.  They said this may take a while and to be patient but that is so hard to do when all you want to do is love this child.  Of course, first I have to get to her.  The homestudy is kind of on hold too until I hear if we can or cannot get L's file.  In October will be her 8th birthday.  I'm putting a little present together to send her.  I wish I could celebrate it with her but I can't.  Her orphange started to celebrate birthdays this year where a group of volunteers come in and bring donation cake and gifts for the child so hopefully she will get something to make her feel special on this day. Every child deserves their birthday remembered.  I wish I could see her face light up at the surprise.

Here is a couple of pix of my little grandson who of course had a grand birthday party for this first birthday and will have many more in his lifetime.  He's my adorable llittle treasure at 15 months.








                          OK I know I said a couple but just couldn't help myself; such cutness.



No comments:

Post a Comment